- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED BARN CONVERSION
- IMPRESSIVE AND SOCIAL OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH ENSUITES
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK IN DRESSING ROOM AND BATHROOM
- TWO EXTERNAL STORES
A stunning barn conversion, nestled amongst a small development complex of newly converted barns.
The barn has an impressive and social open plan living/dining/kitchen area, with bifold doors to garden, master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, further two bedrooms with ensuite, utility room, private driveway into site leading to parking. Two outside stores.
The site is at the junction on Beccles Rd and Church Lane, in the small village of Belton near Great Yarmouth on the outskirts of Gorleston-on-Sea.
Only a few miles away the beautiful beach of Gorleston or the peaceful villages of Burgh Castle and Fritton.