Gorleston: 01493 805888 Norwich: 01603 954854 Email: enquiries@homesandland.uk

Bittern Avenue Sprowston, Norwich
£188,000

Sold STC
  • Photo 28
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 5
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 2
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 22
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 9
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 7
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 8
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 1
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 4
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 11
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 17
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 20
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 18
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 19
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 14
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 15
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 21
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 16
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 27
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 25
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 26
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 29
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 12
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 23
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 24
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
  • Photo 30
    Bittern Avenue Sprowston
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.

  • Two bedrooms
  • Tranquil location
  • Two parking space
  • Sought after location
  • 80% discounted market rate, note that no rent is payable upon the remaining 20%
  • Enclosed rear garden

This home is offered to the market at an 80% discounted market sale in perpetuity (via a restriction on title). A stylish and well presented two bedroom home in the popular residential area of Sprowston is an ideal entry level property for the first-time buyer looking to get on the property ladder. This home enjoys a tranquil location overlooking a green to the front, and also provides a private enclosed rear garden facing south. There are also two allocated parking spaces to the rear.

Important note:
This home is offered to the market at an 80% discounted market rate in perpetuity (via a restriction on title). Note that no rent is payable upon the remaining 20%. Any interested parties will be required to register with Help To Buy South with eligibility requirements needing to be met. For further information, please contact our office.

ACCOMMODATION

Lounge
17' 7'' x 14' 9'' (5.35m x 4.50m)
Carpet flooring, front aspect window, storage cupboard under stairs.

Kitchen/Breakfast Room
14' 9'' x 10' 4'' (4.50m x 3.15m)
Rear facing double glazed window. Range of base and wall mounted storage units with modern work surfaces, four-ring gas hob, tiled splash back behind hob and surrounding areas of the kitchen, extractor fan, electric oven, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and enclosed combi boiler. Tiled flooring. Rear half glazed uPVC door leading out to the garden.

Cloakroom
Tiled floor, WC, wash hand basin.

First Floor Landing
Carpet flooring, storage cupboard. Doors to;

Bedroom 1
14' 9'' x 12' 0'' (4.50m x 3.65m)
Front aspect window, carpet flooring, built-in sliding mirrored doored wardrobe, tv point and sockets.

Bedroom 2
7' 7'' x 10' 2'' (2.30m x 3.10m)
Rear aspect window, carpet flooring, tv point and sockets.

Bathroom
6' 11'' x 6' 7'' (2.10m x 2.00m)
Rear aspect obscured glazed window, tiled flooring, bath with shower and glass shower screen, half tiled walls with full tiled walls within bath area, wc and wash hand basin.

Externally

Rear Garden
Fully enclosed garden with patio area and path leading to the rear gate, lawned areas and shed.

Allocated Parking
There are two allocated parking spaces to the rear of the property.

AGENT NOTES
This home is offered to the market at an 80% discounted sale/ 80% OMV, note that no rent is payable upon the remaining 20%.The property is sold as an affordable home and can only be your sole residence and cannot be rented out. The 20% discount this is in perpetuity within a restriction on title of deeds to ensure the discount on future resale. Any interested parties will be required to register with Help To Buy South with eligibility requirements needing to be met. For further information, please contact our office. Whilst every care is taken when preparing details, HOMES & LAND RESIDENTIAL LTD., do not carry out any tests on any domestic appliances, which include Gas appliances & Electrical appliances. This means confirmation cannot be given as to whether or not they are in working condition. Measurements are always intended to be accurate, but they must be taken as approximate only. Every care has been taken to provide true descriptions, however, no guarantee can be given as to their accuracy, nor do they constitute any part of an offer or contract.





Click to enlarge

Name Location Type Distance
Bittern Avenue Sprowston
Norwich NR7 8FG
County: Norfolk
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: H&L534

T: 01493 805888
We are members of